5.14.2008

What's the Deal with Texans and the One Star?

Asked my brother.
The answer being: Texas is the Lone Star State.
My cousin Amy thought it was awesome that Mitch asked.
I thought it was a pretty good question but also it was a good answer.

So some of the things we did in Texas were pretty normal I guess for the Lone-Star State.
We went cotton picking, we played with tumbleweeds, we saw coyotes, no big deal. Just your average Lone-Star Day.

texan on the range

IMG_7030edit.jpg
Trying to find not-harvested cotton.

texan + texan sunset
My beauty of a sister, and what is left of a tumbleweed.

IMG_7054edit.jpg

This is what our clothes are made out of.
From a brown plant that grows out of the ground and grows white fuzzy stuff in tiny pods. And someone decided to clean it off and make clothing with the pod fluff.
Wow. I didn't clean off the dirt though. I like the earth on it.

So that's a brief summary of our Texan adventures, the rest really aren't as entertaining or picturesque although it was so good to be with family! Love your families everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.