8.11.2008

Mark+Brandy Nicks // 08.08.08

Disclaimer: I do not shoot weddings but there are a few circumstances in which I MIGHT. This happened to be one of those- My friend Mark called me up and twisted my arm a little, and somehow he got me to agree to shooting their wedding- I don't even know how. He probably does magic on the side. But I'm so glad I did get to be a part of Mark and Brandy's wedding-- they are such a unique and sincere couple, I didn't even feel like it was work at all (which is HUGE). So who knows, maybe I'll be getting back into doing weddings, but for now, here are some of my favorites from the day!


The Ladies
A Preview!

The Menfolk
Groomsmen

Hitched

The Faces
Pretty Much

American Gothic

Just Married... No Big Deal
No Big Deal

1 comment:

Mike Dalton said...

You do know a thing or two about composition.